Rebuilding communities with sustainable transportation solutions. Redistributing resources to underserved and under represented communities most affected by climate change.
What began as a problem solution fit for thousands of abandoned bikes at Burning Man 2017, and thousands of people displaced due to Hurricane's Harvey, Irma, and Maria in need of transportation and a way to get to the relief effort which was being distributed, has evolved into a bigger vision and plan.
2017 Launch Highlights
- Collected over 100 bikes within first 24hours of abandoned bikes post.
- Established relationship with Burning Man Bike program to streamline donation process 2018
- Raised over $8000 on GoFundMe in first 30days.
- Support in $3000 value of tools from Park Tools
- Extensive press in print and online: Press
- Partnership with Kiwanis Bike Project (Reno)
- Partnership with HIRTAC (Hurricane Irma Relief -Turks And Caicos
- Distribution and community outreach through partnership with Cycling Federation (TCI)